07 Oct 2022 | Philipp Schorch et al.
10:00 – 11:45 Wānanga
Discussion about the overall research project, aims, projected outcomes, potential for collaboration and publication between project leaders and project advisors.
- Dr Sarah Baker (Head of Research MDS)
- Dr Moana Nepia (Senior Research Fellow)
- Professor Philipp Schorch (LMU Munich)
- Dr Billie Lythberg (Senior Lecturer, University of Auckland Business School)
11:45 – 12:00 Arrivals
- Kate Humphries (MDS Programme Leader - Graduate Diploma of Creative Advertising)
- Erin Rogatski (Project administrator)
- Jerome Kelsey (Founder, Systems Design Lead at FreeDAO.io) tbc.
- Sam Taunton-Clark & Bella Rakete (Former MDS students & co-founders of the project) tbc.
12:00 – 13:00 Mihi Whakatau
Brief introductions and update to project team, including advisors and participants online:
- Noelle Kahanu (Associate Specialist American Studies, University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa)
- Te Awhina Arahanga (Curator, Kaikoura Museum)
- Stephanie Lange (Museum Manager, Kaikoura Museum)
- Te Hira Henderson (Curator Taonga Māori, MTG Museum, Hawkes Bay)
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 Poroporoaki – farewells